Tuesday 29 July 2014

Welcome back, Mighty Megaminds!!!

Welcome back, Mighty Megaminds!!!

Kia Ora Tatou

My name is Hira Hutchinson and I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and express my excitement as the new Classroom Teacher of Room 9.  This will be my third year working at Rowandale School, (predominately in the High Flyers' Team) and I am truly looking forward to getting to know you and your child throughout the coming year and aim to make the remainder of this year a positive experience for your child.

Parent/Teacher conferences are in Week 3 and you should have received a booking form from your child.  This one to one communication is very valuable and I look forward to meeting you all then.

If you have any questions about this term please feel free to contact me.

Nga Mihi

Hira Hutchinson
Classroom Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment